M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:11 pm

We'll know if he's telling the truth or not depending on if anyone counterclaims.

Zeldamaster12
Regular Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Perfect Cell on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:13 pm

But putting a blue out would be silly. I think the sheriff and watcher should visit npromin and make sure he isnt lying first before we trust him.
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Hawk on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:13 pm

npromin1 wrote:because I find him suspicious for teaming with Karen to try and get Nuclear_Blaze lynched. Even if he is the clockmaker and not the millwright, I still find it suspicious because the mafia have no way of knowing who the clockmaker is.

If I wanted to get Blaze lynched it's because he was way suspicious to me. I considered sarcasm to base off my point, as I understood that this game is about finding someone suspicious by reading between lines. Not because I teammed with Karen.
Karen was explaining his point of why to lynch Blaze, so I just agreed and explained my own point with my own ideas.
avatar
Hawk
Regular Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-07-20
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:16 pm

KarenErraZC wrote:But putting a blue out would be silly. I think the sheriff and watcher should visit npromin and make sure he isnt lying first before we trust him.
No, we're going with npromin's plan. It's straightforward and to the point.

Tell me, why should we listen to you? You're on the chopping block, and to me, it seems like you're simply trying to throw us off.

If nobody counterclaims against npromin, then we're sticking with his plan.
avatar
Zeldamaster12
Regular Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Perfect Cell on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:25 pm

My plan was more straight forward tbh, but okay. I think you should listen to me because you all know I am a special role by now, and as much as you all think I am confirmed silencer, I cannot silence anyone I assure you. You are all jumping on his side with what evidence exactly? He couldve just as easily been inactive like quite a few others and be making a story up to kill me off. I hope you guys all think before you act so you dont kill a potential blue. I cant put myself out or else the mafia could kill me tonight before you all do.
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by npromin1 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Well Karen, if you are a blue, why don't you claim an exact role?

npromin1
Regular Member

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-07-22
Age : 15
Location : What's a location?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by npromin1 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:27 pm

I'm sure nobody has PM'd me claiming to be a role you're about to claim you are..........

npromin1
Regular Member

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-07-22
Age : 15
Location : What's a location?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Again, we're waiting to see if there's any counterclaims. If there isn't (which is most likely considering openly claiming as a blue while being in the Mafia is an incredibly illogical move and a dead giveaway once the real one is revealed). The fact of the matter is, you visited the Loudmouth, and npromin claimed Loudmouth and said he was silenced. All evidence is currently pointing to you.
avatar
Zeldamaster12
Regular Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by PixelPest on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 pm

npromin1 wrote:I'm sure nobody has PM'd me claiming to be a role you're about to claim you are..........
You're being way too pushy for my liking in all honesty
avatar
PixelPest
Operator

Posts : 139
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Canada, Eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Perfect Cell on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Why would I tell you exactly? I dont trust you to be frank I think you are mafia for accusing me like that. How do I know I wont die tonight if I roleclaim to you?
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:30 pm

oops dun goofed my message

If there isn't any counterclaims, we're sticking with npromin.
avatar
Zeldamaster12
Regular Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Perfect Cell on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:32 pm

I also suspect ZM for agreeing with npromin with nothing but purely circumstantial evidence. There just isnt enough to trust npromin yet which is why we need to make sure he is telling the truth before we believe him. Your alignment with him is unjustified.
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by PaperPlayerX on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:33 pm

I was going to apologize for not retracting my vote on Karen earlier, but with that giant paragraph of new evidence, I'm still suspicious that he was so quick to judge Nuclear, and his apparently knowledge that he was the Clockmaker.
avatar
PaperPlayerX
Regular Member

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by PixelPest on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:35 pm

I just want to put it out there, DO NOT claim to npromin1 yet
avatar
PixelPest
Operator

Posts : 139
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Canada, Eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:35 pm

I'm siding with him over you, because as I said, at the moment, all evidence is pointing to you, and everything he said adds up. If he's counterclaimed, which again is incredibly unlikely, then we're definitely best off sticking with him.
avatar
Zeldamaster12
Regular Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by PixelPest on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:37 pm

We need to actually wait a bit to see if there are any counterclaims against Loudmouth. If npromin1 is bluffing, the Town would be screwed. It would be better for the Sheriff to inspect people and form a smaller alliance instead of tons of people claiming to one person, since they could easily be bluffing since the Loudmouth has no way to find out their legitimacy
avatar
PixelPest
Operator

Posts : 139
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Canada, Eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Perfect Cell on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Your "evidence" that points to me is still circumstancial. I agree with PixelPest and I wouldnt roleclaim to him either. It is way too risky and I believe we should make sure he is blue first.

You guys are jumping the gun tol quickly
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:39 pm

That's what we're doing, waiting for counterclaims.
avatar
Zeldamaster12
Regular Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by PixelPest on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:That's what we're doing, waiting for counterclaims.
But npromin1 is really pushing that he wants claims via PM now, which I think people shouldn't do yet
avatar
PixelPest
Operator

Posts : 139
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Canada, Eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by npromin1 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:41 pm

I understand your point, but I'm not bluffing, the doctor visiting me should confirm me as the loudmouth and confirm Karen is silencer in turn. If I was mafia and I bluffed now, that would be complete suicide, because then everyone would know I am lying.


Also Karen if you don't want to claim to me, claim your role to ZM, or Pixel, or someone. (But you'll probably fake-claim so)

npromin1
Regular Member

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-07-22
Age : 15
Location : What's a location?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Perfect Cell on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Im not claiming to anyone because all 3 of you could be mafia for all i know plus I could potentially tell the clockmaker on accident, assuming it wasnt Nuclear_Blaze.
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Perfect Cell on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:49 pm

That might sound rediculous but I just see no reason to trust anyone at the moment. I dont know any guarenteed blues or town
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by npromin1 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:51 pm

If noone counter-claims by the end of the night, go with my plan:

Sheriff + Watcher visit Hank
Doctor visit me, then visit yourself

npromin1
Regular Member

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-07-22
Age : 15
Location : What's a location?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:51 pm

We have every reason to trust npromin if nobody counterclaims.
avatar
Zeldamaster12
Regular Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by PaperPlayerX on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Really you guys don't even have to claim your roles to npromin to prove his point. If all the blues follow his instructions and it leads to a shitty outcome, then we lynch him. It's simple.
avatar
PaperPlayerX
Regular Member

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Blueoak on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Yeah at this point, the Loudmouth has already done plenty of work. No reason to hide it at this point, especially if it helps even more. I'm inclined to believe N is the loudmouth.
avatar
Blueoak
Manager

Posts : 97
Join date : 2016-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by PixelPest on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:05 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:Really you guys don't even have to claim your roles to npromin to prove his point. If all the blues follow his instructions and it leads to a shitty outcome, then we lynch him. It's simple.
But then we also lose all of the Blues. We really need to wait to see if there are any counterclaims or maybe the Sheriff could check him out?
avatar
PixelPest
Operator

Posts : 139
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Canada, Eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by PixelPest on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Blueoak wrote:Yeah at this point, the Loudmouth has already done plenty of work. No reason to hide it at this point, especially if it helps even more. I'm inclined to believe N is the loudmouth.
I'm pretty sure too, I just don't want to take any chances
avatar
PixelPest
Operator

Posts : 139
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Canada, Eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Blueoak on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:07 pm

I actually don't think people should claim just yet either, just that as it stands without a counterclaim we can at least believe he is the Loudmouth.
avatar
Blueoak
Manager

Posts : 97
Join date : 2016-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Perfect Cell on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Just for the record I am with PixelPest on this one, I just dont think its worth the risk and he needs to be checked out more.
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by npromin1 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:24 pm

Btw, sheriff, whoever you are, assuming you found a blue or green, you should probably PM them and let them know.

Also Karen, if I was mafia, I would never claim a blue role, because someone could easily counter-claim.

I will be confirmed, when the one blue doctor visits me and TNTTimeLord reveals he is the doctor.

Now, what I said needs to happen. It confirms me, the doctor, and both the watcher and the sheriff. If you go along with my plan, every blue role will be confirmed, and we won't have to worry about counter-claims.


Here's what I'm planning after everyone claims.
Confirmed doctor protects themselves.
Confirmed sheriff gets watched by confirmed watcher.
If Karen visits me again, she's the silencer. Lynch her, even if 3 people visit me, meaning I'm attacked and saved.

npromin1
Regular Member

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-07-22
Age : 15
Location : What's a location?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M1: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Perfect Run Mode) - TOWN WINS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum