M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:25 am

Well this is unfortunate.

This has to mean the Corrupter is an inactive and hasn't infected anyone. The only player who has consistently stayed inactive is FMD (I actually had to remind him about the game earlier so we could weed out the infected player), so I believe the Seer should inspect FMD tonight.

Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by krazykat on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:06 am

dangit didnt get here in time to lynch. sorry

anyway it looks like nobody has been infected (?)

also if another special dies at the end of the phase there's a good chance that HoR was bad and gave the list of all the specials to the cult.
krazykat
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfan96 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:36 am

@Zeldamaster12 wrote:Well this is unfortunate.

This has to mean the Corrupter is an inactive and hasn't infected anyone. The only player who has consistently stayed inactive is FMD (I actually had to remind him about the game earlier so we could weed out the infected player), so I believe the Seer should inspect FMD tonight.

Yeah he should be the next one imo to go...

@krazykat wrote:dangit didnt get here in time to lynch. sorry

anyway it looks like nobody has been infected (?)

also if another special dies at the end of the phase there's a good chance that HoR was bad and gave the list of all the specials to the cult.

noone else can get infected If the hasnt killed yet...

Also that was Daytime sooo itd be impossible either way This night shit is when it would be When the infected could kill assuming their active here or not....
dragonfan96

View user profile https://forum.omegarealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfan96 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:38 am

@dragonfan96 wrote: noone else can get infected If the hasnt killed yet...

Noone else can get infected by the corruptor if the infected hasnt killed anyone yet... *
dragonfan96

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:24 am

Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiit

I want to say this could have been the Corruptor's plan all along? But it is an awfully specific plan so maybe nor.

If I were the Seer/Acolyte (if the Seer is dead), I would probably inspect FMD, who is yeah pretty much the only inactive in this game. If not, I would inspect dragonfan because of reasons described by Zeldamaster on the last page.
Pseudo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:14 pm

dragonfan96 is showing suspicion, but protecting people who are green. FullMetalDragon is also inactive which means he has the highest chance of being the Corruptor. If the Corruptor dies tonight, and infects someone, can the corruptor still win?
MECHDRAGON777

View user profile http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/

Back to top Go down

Post by Supershroom on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:33 pm

@MECHDRAGON777 wrote:If the Corruptor dies tonight, and infects someone, can the corruptor still win?[/color]
They could win in theory if this happens extremely late in the game but if he only has one Infected player remaining, they'll be found out very quickly.
Supershroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshibrothers on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:53 pm

@MECHDRAGON777 wrote: If the Corruptor dies tonight, and infects someone, can the corruptor still win?
If I'm not mistaken, the Corruptor is immune to nightkills.
Yoshibrothers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Yeah, he's immune to nightkills.
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FullMetalDragon on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:37 pm

I am a normal townsperson in this game. The seer can inspect me if I am found suspicious though
FullMetalDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supershroom on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:18 pm

@Yoshibrothers wrote:
@MECHDRAGON777 wrote: If the Corruptor dies tonight, and infects someone, can the corruptor still win?
If I'm not mistaken, the Corruptor is immune to nightkills.
Oh, true, lawl.
Supershroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Okay, so I tried giving FMD a reaction test similar to the one Joey gave me on Nien's most recent game on SMBXorg, only the outcome was weird. He was dodgy and confusing and what he said didn't make much sense. He originally claimed Townie to me, but when I started giving the reaction test, he started saying things that were really confusing. However, I'm not sure what to make of it. The evidence adds up to him being the Corrupter, but at the same time, he could possibly be a confused Townie since he's new to the game. Here's one quote that stuck out the most from our discussion:

"While at first I was the only one to be inactive, I didn't choose anyone to be infected though"

This seems like he cracked under pressure and admitted he's the Corrupter and simply didn't infect anyone, but at the same time, the responses he was giving to my questions were confusingly worded, so I think that this quote could simply be bad wording on his part. Here's another quote that stuck out:

"Either that or I am a normal townie"

This was his response when I asked him "are you the Corrupter". This seems like he's using the "I don't know, AM I???" strategy.

I still say the Seer should still inspect him just to be safe.
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfan96 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:32 pm

@MECHDRAGON777 wrote:dragonfan96 is showing suspicion, but protecting people who are green.
@Zeldamaster12 wrote:.I'd also suspect dragonfan of being the Corrupter due to attempting to defend PixelPest even when it is one hundred percent confirmed
he's the infected.Just a thought.

Maybe You guys didnt read what i said last time... but again I am not fucking Orange Cardflipped ok?

If you guys ever decide to lynch me thats just shows you like to kill the innocent which is fucked up...

GO head call it "suspiscous" all you want but the fact remains im just as innocent as say Pseudo here whom i feel seems to know whats going on Just like
Karen started to know as well on Day 1, He said he started figuring out roles of those from process of elimination, which is rather a good idea if
you already know whos Blue that knocks out 1/3 the battle field, the rest is a mystery i dont even understand quite yet here,

If We're going to go after the corruptor first, we need to have a strong opinion of us as an alliance "team" to beat this monstrouscity
and put opinions behind us and fight for townie victory, thats what we all want here yes?

Side Not :Let me ask this, since I knew pixel was green before he flipped as, of this post :
http://mafiastation.userboard.net/t23p60-m2-from-under-the-floorboards-night-3#708

That was Day 1, Ah-ha! that proved he could be 0% infected AND 0% the corruptor for this reason :

http://mafiastation.userboard.net/t23p90-m2-from-under-the-floorboards-night-3#758

Corruptor Lynch Votes dont count at all.. Soo even if he was.. in which we know he wasnt,

So me defending a Green flipped "townie" agrument was all for nothing, Its called having moral standards which even for a game you should have.

@MECHDRAGON777 wrote:FullMetalDragon is also inactive which means he has the highest chance of being the Corruptor.
If the Corruptor dies tonight, and infects someone, can the corruptor still win?

Now you see why i started to target Inactives, its nothing more than a free kill and will speed up the game alot

maybe this can be for future reference, "auto-lynch" the Inactives or something here becuase having say 3 inactives here,
Gets very confusing for some figuring out whos who, ( unless ofc you have a legitment reason for inactivity here of the 3, 2 has a valid reason.

Im ok with that, )

So yeah im not ok with FmD Being in-active,

Assuming the Seer is alive and if he is alive it'll also prove that Father Gregory(BlueOak) was him...

If the seer is dead( BlueOak) then Father is still out there, but didnt decide to protect on Night 2

also if the seer died, theres still the "apprentice" At play also assuming hes not already dead as
he does flip green on death, soo... What are the chances Say pixel or npromin1 or HoR was the apprentice now
compared to Day/Night 1 ?

Also I think its safe to say Stego was a cultist becuase lets be honest,
Who else flips red that is protagonist? Noone.
dragonfan96

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfan96 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:33 pm

@Zeldamaster12 wrote:Okay, so I tried giving FMD a reaction test similar to the one Joey gave me on Nien's most recent game on SMBXorg, only the outcome was weird.

Whats a Reaction Test?
dragonfan96

Back to top Go down

Post by krazykat on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:08 am

It's a form of interrogation where you try to see how someone reacts to something. pretty self-explanatory
krazykat
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:46 am

@dragonfan96 wrote:Now you see why i started to target Inactives, its nothing more than a free kill and will speed up the game alot
Okay this looks incredibly suspicious. A free kill? Inactives might be dead weight, but they're still a part of the Town, and losing even an inactive member of the Town gets the Mafia one step closer to winning. Yes, it speeds up the game, but not in the Town's favor.

I was going to say that you were in the clear due to PixelPest flipping green, but after this statement, I don't know if you are someone to be trusted.

@dragonfan96 wrote:Whats a Reaction Test?
I told FMD that I was in contact with the Seer and that the Seer inspected him and he cardflipped orange to see how he would react and whether he would crack under pressure or not.
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny™ on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:55 am

Night 3 has ended!

While scrambling to lock the door to his house after being chased down by an unknown attacker, Pseudo was fatally wounded, and died in his home!

It is now Day 3! The phase will end at 11 PM, EST on August 11th, or if I get all role PMs.
Danny™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:04 am

The Corrupter is immune to nightkills which means Pseudo was infected the night of his death. That means the Corrupter is completely useless now.

I honestly have my doubts of FMD being the Corrupter after thinking about it. He seems like a legitimately confused Townie. I do believe I know who the Corrupter is, however, and that would be dragonfan96. If FMD turns up orange from the inspection, I will change my vote.
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:55 am

Okay, so on second thought, lynching the Corrupter is pointless. He's no threat to us anymore as his infected died, so we can lynch off the Corrupter once we get rid of the Cult.

removing vote on dragonfan96
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supershroom on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:46 am

If you can't remove votes on SMBX.org then you also can't do it here, I guess. Anyway, everyone who we've suspected to be the Corruptor could be a cultist as well, right? I'm voting for dragonfan96, and I'd also like to have TNT and ZM inspected at some time.
Supershroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny™ on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:01 am

I'll allow the retraction of votes, but only this once.
Danny™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:17 am

I have already gave my reason why I believe he's the Corrupter. Not my fault if you're too stubborn to read it.
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Okay, so I do not need to proof I am not Orange very Day now by posting? Just sneaking on my phone to say that drafonfan96 Could be a green. I still say we go after FullMetalDragon is the Corrupter due to his reaction to the reaction test. If I have access to my computer before the Day is over, I will vote then. I did not vote in this post, just showing who I think have a chance of being ill fated. What are the odds that Pseudo-Dino was a blue turned orange? If that is true, KarenErraZC was the Cult Leader, making us only have one red and one orange to worry about
MECHDRAGON777

View user profile http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny™ on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Just a word of warning, if you're going to designate an actual lynch vote, PLEASE only designate one target in your post, or your vote will NOT be counted.
Danny™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supershroom on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Guys, we don't even have to post just to say "we're not infected" anymore.
Supershroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfan96 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:58 pm

@Zeldamaster12 wrote:The Corrupter is immune to nightkills which means Pseudo was infected the night of his death. That means the Corrupter is completely useless now.

I honestly have my doubts of FMD being the Corrupter after thinking about it. He seems like a legitimately confused Townie. I do believe I know who the Corrupter is, however, and that would be dragonfan96. If FMD turns up orange from the inspection, I will change my vote.

oh my god are you people stupid or something, no. fuck this im getting salty right now,

Go head fucking kill me, You idiots dont listen do you?

1) I am not the infected as i talk during the day
2) im not corruptor as, Fuck it, im going to be lynched becuase noone cares what i say anymore not does
votes even count when lynching Yet im not Im not the god damn mother fucking corruptor or a cultist

IM A FUCKING VILLAGER

AND KILLING AFK People is what i do alot on games thats a FREE KILL

Has anyone? ANYONE FUCKING PLAYED AN FPS GAME BEFORE AT ALL?!?!?

Look, let me put at this bluntly

1) im not the seer,huntsman,or Father

2) I am red but not the cultist

3) an innocent Person

DO YOU FUCKING GET IT NOW?!?!?

If im killed the other party wins !!!

I tried to be fucking nice and ciivl but if your guys arent going to listen then fuck that shit, becuase i thought the Green team was fucking co-operating but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Its time to attack the one person who you thing is crazy

So with that Im going to vote for FMD and choose the smart Decision here

Lynch Vote is FullMetalDragon
dragonfan96

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfan96 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:59 pm

Added Note : Seer didnt use his power so

Good Luck there ZeldaMaster,

It aint Happening
dragonfan96

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfan96 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:00 pm

I know this as danny never mentioned any of that at all

Most of blue Team dont know what the fuck to do

Im guessing,

Neither does FMD

dragonfan96

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:02 pm

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and tell you why I'm not voting.

The Huntsman told me to hold off voting the Corrupter for now and save him for last, that way we can focus on getting rid of the Cult and saving the easy Corrupter death for last.
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueoak on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:08 pm

let's not get too aggressive here lads, keep it cool
Blueoak
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:27 pm

Agreed, calm down dragonfan there isnt a need for insults or being angry about someones decision, calmly try to talk about it and please dont flame anymore. I will only say this once as a verbal warning.
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top