M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory

Post by Danny™ on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Day 3 has ended!

In the middle of the town square, a heated argument was taking place. The people left alive had found their next target, so they tied him up and brought him to the tallest tower, pushing him off... From the near seventy foot drop, Dragonfan96 was killed from the traumatic injuries!

It is now Night 4! The phase will end at 11 PM, EST on August 12th, or if I get all role PMs.

Danny™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:16 pm

Could the Seer inspect Supershroom? Judging by this list from day 1...

TNT
ZM
Pseudo
Dragonfan
PixelPest
Supershroom
Blueoak
Yoshibrothers

...I'm thinking Supershroom is the most likely to be the Corrupter.
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:31 am

I think Puedo-Dino was the Seer.
MECHDRAGON777

View user profile http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/

Back to top Go down

Post by krazykat on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Not really sure what to get out of that.
krazykat
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny™ on Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:43 am

Night 4 has ended!

Just as he stepped out his door to go for a midnight stroll, MosaicMario was shot in the chest with a crossbow by an unknown assailant.

Meanwhile, as he was drinking at the local tavern, Yoshibrothers stumbled out in the middle of the night and was pulled into an alley to be beat up by somebody!

It is now Day 4! The phase will end at 11 PM, EST on August 13th, or if there's an insta.
Danny™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:36 am

So we are down 2 (or three) blues and have only 6 people left. I believe KarenErraZC was infact the Cultist Leader. A blue has died every night. The only exception was Psuedo who was corrupted the same phase he was killed. (Going off he was able to speak the previous day phase.) With that, I think we should go after the Corruptor now, since we know for a fact that the miller was dragonfan96.

We only have 1 mafia left, and the corruptor since he Pseudo-Dino died at night, and was Orange. Here is a quote from Day 1.

MECHDRAGON777 (Page 5) wrote:TNT
ZM
Pseudo
Dragonfan
PixelPest
Supershroom
Blueoak
Yoshibrothers
MECHDRAGON777

8/14 does not installed how? (not nine Incase the corrupted tried to vote). Anyway this is not an Insta, I would love to know!

So yeah. 8 of us out of 14 posted that lynch kill, and it was still not enough! MosaicMario was the ninth vote that day. Either the miller (dragonfan96) or the Corruptor attempted to vote that day!

Let me list the living players:

-Zeldamaster12
-TNTtimelord
-Supershroom
-MECHDRAGON777
-FullMetalDragon
-KrazyKat

Now let me list the people who did not vote that day (chances they are the corruptor) and are still alive:

-FullMetalDragon
-KrazyKat

So the Corruptor is one of those two. I also have a slight feeling that the last mafia was pushing for this plan since I have a strong feeling that the Cultist Leader was KarenErraZC and gave out all three Blues to the last mafia. As a result, the Mafia killed all three blues back to back. So the Mafia might be Zeldamaster12, TNTtimelord, SuperShroom, or myself (which I know I am not).

The highest suspicion for the Mafia is not at Zeldamaster12 and TNTtimelord since they at first did not agree with KarrenErraZC's plan for a reason not posted. (They tried to lynch her before the got the blues together.) With that, I think the only people that are not currently confirmed as town are the following people:

-Supershroom
-MECHDRAGON777
-FullMetalDragon
-KrazyKat

FullMetalDragon is the most suspected of being the Corruptor since he has been the most inactive, and no one was corrupted on the night he had to be reminded to post. So with that, I will lynch
FullMetalDragon since we get a confirmed non-green killed off this day. I still believe Pseudo-Dino was a blue before being corrupted/infected though. Who agrees with me?
MECHDRAGON777

Back to top Go down

Post by FullMetalDragon on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Considering that I am a townsperson, Krazykat doesn't talk much throughout the game lately, and there is a possibility that he could be the corruptor or a cultist.
FullMetalDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:57 pm

FMD is not your guy, and neither is Krazykat. I strongly believe FMD is a Townie and nothing more, and Krazykat isn't on the list of Day 1 voters. If you guys will refer to my previous few posts, you'll see why Supershroom is the most logical choice.
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:20 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:FMD is not your guy, and neither is Krazykat. I strongly believe FMD is a Townie and nothing more, and Krazykat isn't on the list of Day 1 voters. If you guys will refer to my previous few posts, you'll see why Supershroom is the most logical choice.

Considering you have some evidence, I guess I can change my vote to Supershroom for now, At least we narrowed it down to four people, and I hate that I made a suspicion list and put myself on it, but still.
MECHDRAGON777

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Oh yeah, just checking my memory, but the Mayor can publicly come out to lock lynch votes, or double every one's lynch vote for a day?
MECHDRAGON777

Back to top Go down

Post by krazykat on Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:32 pm

@fullmetaldragon I've been at band camp 12 hours every weekday. Of course I can't be here hammering out ten posts every day but I am trying to show up when I can and give a brief

@mechdragon777 the mayor role lets there be two lynches that day, so if two obvious threats were known and assuming the mayor is active, they'd be able to do that then. it wouldn't make sense right now because we're not quite 100% on anything at the moment

We'll vote for shroom like ZM said today and then go from there.
krazykat
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FullMetalDragon on Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:15 pm

I'll resolve to change my vote to Supershroom as he appears most likely to be either the corruptor or a cultist. ZM could be right on.
FullMetalDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny™ on Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Pretty sure we've got ourselves an insta, but I'll just need Supershroom to defend himself.
Danny™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny™ on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:41 am

Day 4 has ended!

As the few survivors of the town protested, they trampled right over Supershroom, flattening him to death!

It is now Night 5! The phase will end at 11 PM, EST on August 14th, or if I get all role PMs.
Danny™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny™ on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:01 am

I've come to the consensus that the game is pretty much over, so here it goes.

Night 5 has ended...

Zeldamaster12 and TNTtimelord approached their next victim, entering the town hall and climbing up a winding staircase into an office...
From there, they approached him, Mayor Cromby, and without words, they swiftly thrust a dagger through his chest and pushed him out a window, causing him to fall to his death.
In the following morning, MECHDRAGON777 and FullMetalDragon went to investigate the scene of the crime, when they found that it was krazykat that had been killed, and he was the Mayor all along! Knowing that they were the last two survivors of the massacre that took place in Stoneriver, MECHDRAGON777 and FullMetalDragon fled, running in opposite directions far out of the town...
And now, with the town devoid of anybody that could get in the way, Zeldamaster12 and TNTtimelord quickly got back to work on their master cultist plans, turning the rest of the town into a cultist hideout.

Congratulations to the Cultist team for securing victory!

And thank you all for participating!
Danny™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:17 am

lol i was the cult leader
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:26 am

Probably the easiet mafia I ever discovered yet couldnt tell anyone about.
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTtimelord on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:30 am

HeroOfRhyme wrote:Probably the easiet mafia I ever discovered yet couldnt tell anyone about.

I find that hard to believe since you didn't discover us until long after you were dead.
TNTtimelord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:32 am

are you kidding i knew about you guys before i died, but if i told anyone they wouldve just shruged it off although blue was originally gonna inspect zm instead of yb

Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:32 am

HeroOfRhyme wrote:Probably the easiet mafia I ever discovered yet couldnt tell anyone about.
bruh you DMd me on discord literally last night asking if i was the corrupter
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny™ on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:36 am

Typical Rez, taking credit for something he didn't actually do just to make him seem like a better Mafia player. sunny
Danny™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:45 am

Danny plz, dont instigate especially when I have the power here.

Also furthermore ZM sure, but I also asked that to tnt. It was a fakeout question. I asked if you guys were the corrupter not cult, if i asked if you were town youd say yes and if i asked if you were cult youd say no, but at that point the corrupter being useless, it didnt matter if he was found out. Anyway. Im not taking credit for anything all I did was get all specials linked and sacrificed so I didnt get infected. I told Blue and Psuedo in pm about ZM on day 1 and i learned about tnt shortly after i died so while there were little suspicion on tnt i knew zm was cult.
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTtimelord on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:51 am

HeroOfRhyme wrote:Also furthermore ZM sure, but I also asked that to tnt. It was a fakeout question. I asked if you guys were the corrupter not cult, if i asked if you were town youd say yes and if i asked if you were cult youd say no, but at that point the corrupter being useless, it didnt matter if he was found out. Anyway. Im not taking credit for anything all I did was get all specials linked and sacrificed so I didnt get infected. I told Blue and Psuedo in pm about ZM on day 1 and i learned about tnt shortly after i died so while there were little suspicion on tnt i knew zm was cult.

Too bad all your strats and knowledge were nullified very quickly after they were deployed/learned every time. We were one step ahead of you at every step of the way. Quit acting like you're the deciding factor when you weren't.
TNTtimelord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:52 am

There was literally nothing you could gain out of asking me if I were the Corrupter. You even said before you died that you suspected me or TNT as the Corrupter.
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny™ on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:02 am

HeroOfRhyme wrote:Danny plz, dont instigate especially when I have the power here.

I didn't know you were going to get triggered at the drop of a pin, but I'm still not wrong.
I also didn't know I wasn't allowed to make jokes around here, it's totally not like you've done that both here and on the Discord to me and other people. Totally not.

Before you accuse me of... "instigating" whatever you think I'm instigating, how about you lighten up a bit and not get so defensive and retaliate when people bring up counterclaims against your egotistical attitude at the end of Mafia games.

HeroOfRhyme wrote:Also furthermore ZM sure, but I also asked that to tnt. It was a fakeout question. I asked if you guys were the corrupter not cult, if i asked if you were town youd say yes and if i asked if you were cult youd say no, but at that point the corrupter being useless, it didnt matter if he was found out. Anyway. Im not taking credit for anything all I did was get all specials linked and sacrificed so I didnt get infected. I told Blue and Psuedo in pm about ZM on day 1 and i learned about tnt shortly after i died so while there were little suspicion on tnt i knew zm was cult.

This didn't make any sense, sorry.

I sat here for the past couple of days to run a Mafia game, and I got all of the necessary PMs, information, and what have you from all of the players. At no point in time while you were alive did you ever suspect TNT or ZM as Mafia, because if you did, you'd think your main priority was to get that dealt with, instead of creating a blue alliance which ultimately caused your loss of the game.

I hope you're aware of what happened behind the scenes, but the Mafia (mainly TNT) swindled Yoshibrothers over into trusting them/him, and they ultimately received every single blue role from Yoshibrothers because of that blue alliance you helped create. If you really knew who the Mafia was the entire time, you should have actually done something about it, like tell all of the blues you JUST GOT INTO AN ALLIANCE WHO THEY WERE BEFORE YOU DIED?!

I find the excuse of "fakeout question" to be a lame one, you should think up of better excuses next time. I also find it highly unlikely that you figured out who the Mafia was, considering at no point during the game, except maybe the last Day/Night (Day 4/Night 5), did anybody ever give any actual clues as to who would be Mafia, and the only likely candidates were the freakout scenes caused by dragonfan and Stegosaurus.

I don't particularly care if you have power here or not. I think hosting one Mafia game on this forum is enough, mostly because there was a lot of disorganization and quite a fair bit of inactivity from the players. Next time a Mafia game ends, don't let your colossal ego get in the way.

Hope everyone has fun next game. sunny
Danny™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:13 am

Actually, YB wasn't in the blue alliance until later on I'm pretty sure. Me and TNT did some deep analyzing to weed out who was who based on what they said, how they acted, etc. We figured out Blueoak rather quickly due to making a list of who went with Rez's plan from the get-go, and came to the conclusion that he was the Seer. We thought Pseudo could have been the Acolyte, but he ended up being Father Gregory. We actually suspected FMD of being Father Gregory for a brief time, as well as TP (that reaction test wasn't planned actually, I randomly decided to do it when I saw FMD online on Discord so see what I could gather from it). YB was manipulated for a while, but we didn't kill him right away because that would have looked suspicious. We didn't know npromin was the Acolyte until YB told us the night he was killed, and Krazykat was essentially a random kill. I suspected Rez as TP in the very beginning, then I had a hunch about Supershroom but suspected Dragonfan more, then when it came down to it, based on the list of Day 1 voters, Supershroom was 100% confirmed TP.

As TNT said, we always stayed one step ahead of the town. We even convinced the Town that Rez was the Cult Leader since a blue died every night.
Zeldamaster12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:58 am

My question is: "How did the Mafia win when they had equal members when the Extra info says out number?"
MECHDRAGON777

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueoak on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:26 am

fug
the night i died, the plan was for me to inspect YB and if he came up blue like he said then i'd get him in contact with me and pseudo
i told pseudo to contact YB if I did die, and it seems that's what happened

so i did what i could, basically
and got outplayed
RIP me
Blueoak
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stegosaurus on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:51 pm

#DieingNightOneWasSuperFunILovedIt

Stegosaurus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supershroom on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:00 pm

Okay, I just want to say that the Corruptor's role was heavily disadvantaged. My votes didn't count, my target couldn't kill anyone the day they were infected, and they couldn't speak during the day so it was really easy to find them out. And once my first infected died straight away, I had zero chance left to win. Even if I "played my cards correctly and form a town alliance" I wouldn't have any chance because either the Cultists would survive and vote me out, or the Cult was eliminated but then I would still be left in a 1:1 against the last townie standing and I would be lynched (guess why).

Danny also said that if I was allowed to keep infecting, third party would easily become overpowered - well that's true, but why wasn't I at least allowed to have my votes counted and my targets being allowed to speak (and instead as a balance, each of them having no more than one kill). It's quite clear that in a game with Vampire/Cult/Corruption etc. mechanics it's so easy to have the third party under- or overpowered so I would strongly suggested to refrain from this kind of mechanics at all.
Supershroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshibrothers on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

The worst part of all this was that I had my suspicions about TNT and ZM from the beginning. They managed to convince me otherwise lol
Yoshibrothers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top