M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory

Post by Yoshibrothers on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

The worst part of all this was that I had my suspicions about TNT and ZM from the beginning. They managed to convince me otherwise lol

Yoshibrothers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny™ on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:28 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:My question is: "How did the Mafia win when they had equal members when the Extra info says out number?"

I'm not sure how it wasn't obvious, but I'll give a recap of the situation. In any circumstance, the Mafia would have ultimately won from the following condition: The Mafia killed off krazykat on Night 5, and all they had to do Day 5 was get them to lynch off you or FullMetalDragon. If somehow TNT or ZM was lynched instead, they still would have gotten a kill during the following night, and the lynch would have gone KiTB, but drawing the game out that long was pretty pointless, especially considering how inactive FullMetalDragon was in the first place.

Stegosaurus wrote:#DieingNightOneWasSuperFunILovedIt

Doesn't help that your plays weren't that smart, sorry.

Supershroom wrote:Okay, I just want to say that the Corruptor's role was heavily disadvantaged.

And I had already told you how it wasn't that disadvantaged.

Supershroom wrote:My votes didn't count, my target couldn't kill anyone the day they were infected, and they couldn't speak during the day so it was really easy to find them out.

Your votes not counting was purposeful, and the only other role with that disadvantage was the Deranged Villager. You can still vote, it's just that they wont count, which can put people into a lot of suspicion when an insta doesn't occur.
Your target not being able to kill someone the day they were infected is also purposeful, and it would incredibly overpower the third party if you could. Basically, once all role PMs are received, each one resolves at the shifting of phases, so that means the person you infected would have to have known they were infected during the night they turn infected, which is not how it works, or they would have had to have been able to kill during the day, which can be overpowered.
As for not speaking during the day, being easy to find them out wasn't the intention, because I hadn't expected people to pull through with the plan of making a message every day. Ultimately, though, it got PixelPest killed.

Supershroom wrote:And once my first infected died straight away, I had zero chance left to win.

That was all trial and error, and you still could have potentially won.

Supershroom wrote:Even if I "played my cards correctly and form a town alliance" I wouldn't have any chance because either the Cultists would survive and vote me out, or the Cult was eliminated but then I would still be left in a 1:1 against the last townie standing and I would be lynched (guess why).

The vigilante was a role this game, you know.
Danny™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Danny™ wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:My question is: "How did the Mafia win when they had equal members when the Extra info says out number?"

I'm not sure how it wasn't obvious, but I'll give a recap of the situation. In any circumstance, the Mafia would have ultimately won from the following condition: The Mafia killed off krazykat on Night 5, and all they had to do Day 5 was get them to lynch off you or FullMetalDragon. If somehow TNT or ZM was lynched instead, they still would have gotten a kill during the following night, and the lynch would have gone KiTB, but drawing the game out that long was pretty pointless, especially considering how inactive FullMetalDragon was in the first place.

I would have still liked to have it played out.
MECHDRAGON777

View user profile http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:22 pm

Wow, I sure was fooled by that Zeldamaster and TNT. Zeldamaster I did have some suspicions about around when I died that I voiced to Yoshibrothers, but TNT I never suspected. Good job, guys.
Pseudo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supershroom on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:00 pm

I'm still curious to how I could have won without infections and in a 1:1 without votes counting and without extreme luck (such as Mafia and Vigi killing each other in the last night) ...
Supershroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top