M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Hawk on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:54 pm

what happened in an SMBX mafia doesn't really matter, this is a different game and should not be compared with what happened there. Also, you are talking about different users doing the same stuff, so while there mattered what MECH did, here matters what 8flight does.

Regardless, I believe that 8flight is a vampire by the simple fact that he made a post about all of the ones he thinks they are blue. A mansion visitor wouldn't do this because that would be betraying his own team. And also, we can't say this is a winning tactic since the whole point of the town is to work together. The betraying tactic only works with mafia so members of it wouldn't be subject of suspicion.

Hawk
Regular Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Hawk on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:02 pm

It's hard to actually discard the possibility that HOR is a vampire and believe that he is the skeleton since the only way to prove he is, in fact, the skeleton is by giving him an Injection Needle and try to gain blood (something a skeleton can't do), but for this:
1. The salesman should be sure that he didn't give an item to HOR and
2. HOR doesn't have to have 100 (or 150) of blood, otherwise the injection needle would be useless.

For now, the only thing I can do is to suspect on him but not vote for him.
3.
avatar
Hawk
Regular Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-07-20
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Hawk on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:03 pm

oops, I put a '3.', don't mind it
avatar
Hawk
Regular Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-07-20
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by krazykat on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:41 pm

Why are people even questioning whether 8flight was a vampire or not? It's pretty dang obvious that he was either a vamp or a complete fool.
avatar
krazykat
Operator

Posts : 37
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 16
Location : The brink of insanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Stegosaurus on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:56 pm

Even if 8flight was the skeleton visitor, sweet! One less red role for us to worry about!

Stegosaurus
Regular Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:36 pm

@Stegosaurus wrote:Even if 8flight was the skeleton visitor, sweet!  One less red role for us to worry about!

If 8flight was the Skeleton, and we know Karen is red, that would make Karen a vampire, but either way, What do you think will happen tonight?
avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Regular Member

Posts : 135
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 20
Location : Antartica

View user profile http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Stegosaurus on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:00 am

I think one of us that claimed townie will have our blood sucked up.

Stegosaurus
Regular Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Spinda on Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:19 pm

It is now Day 3. Nobody has died.
avatar
Spinda
Regular Member

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Perfect Cell on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:41 pm

Alright, due to my outstanding suspicion, Im gonna take a stab and vote for Stegosaurus again because I have a feeling he is the newbie vampire claiming town. I used my knife on FMD last night as well just so you all know, and considering how he didnt die I would like to suggest he is a vampire as well seeing as he hasnt been targeted by blood loss before it.

I would also like a claim for whoever did lose blood last night if anyone.
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Stegosaurus on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:15 pm

Who are you? Lol. Anyways, why do you think I am the "newbie vampire claiming town" when there are other people who have claimed town as well? Also, you claim that I haven't been targeted by blood loss beforehand. How would a townie know that? When did you stab FMD?

Stegosaurus
Regular Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Stegosaurus on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Looked at the usernames that aren't on the signup sheet and didn't find Karen. That's funny Rhymer.

Stegosaurus
Regular Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Perfect Cell on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:32 pm

Last night, and he didnt die. Youre notified id you lose blood and afaik you havent claimed bloodloss
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Stegosaurus on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:45 pm

OH so you're notified about blood loss. The only player who claimed blood loss was Mecha (maybe another person claimed but too many messages to skim). So basically you're randomly pointing at a townie who didn't claim for blood loss?

Stegosaurus
Regular Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:17 am

@Stegosaurus wrote:OH so you're notified about blood loss.  The only player who claimed blood loss was Mecha (maybe another person claimed but too many messages to skim).  So basically you're randomly pointing at a townie who didn't claim for blood loss?  
What if the vampires did not vote everyone yet. Their is bound to be so people they did not bite yet. I do not remember any claim except my self as well. What I want to know is if a player has 25 blood left, are they also locked out of their ability if they have one? My reason for asking is Incase a blue was bitten down to 25 blood, or knifed. Either way, Karen is the shorten name of KarenErraZC which was the original name of The Head Admin of the forums who changes her name every official game. I will continue to say Karen since the rapid name change is hard to keep up with.
avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Regular Member

Posts : 135
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 20
Location : Antartica

View user profile http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Spinda on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:57 am

PixelPest is gonna sub for krazykat.
avatar
Spinda
Regular Member

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by PixelPest on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:08 am

Well I see why Spinda let me sub lol. Can't do much bad as a Townie. At least I'm here
avatar
PixelPest
Operator

Posts : 139
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Canada, Eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Supershroom on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:42 am

Welcome in the game.

Honestly I'm lacking leads right now.
avatar
Supershroom
Regular Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Hawk on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:01 pm

SS3 Goku wrote:Alright, due to my outstanding suspicion, Im gonna take a stab and vote for Stegosaurus again because I have a feeling he is the newbie vampire claiming town. I used my knife on FMD last night as well just so you all know, and considering how he didnt die I would like to suggest he is a vampire as well seeing as he hasnt been targeted by blood loss before it.

I would also like a claim for whoever did lose blood last night if anyone.

"Having a feeling" is not always a good way to start a suspicion on

SS3 Goku wrote:Last night, and he didnt die. Youre notified id you lose blood and afaik you havent claimed bloodloss

You mean Night 3 or Night 2? Because if it's night 3, FMD hasn't do any lynch for now to hint that he has more blood, however if you mean night 2, then we have three possibilities:
1. FMD is the confirmed Healthy Visitor
2. FMD is a confirmed vampire (Head Vampire)
3. FMD used an Injection Needle and gained blood from someone who isn't even active at all or hasn't said that lost blood.

FMD being vampire is a quick conclusion, and we don't really want to lose someone based on just a suspicion.
avatar
Hawk
Regular Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-07-20
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Spinda on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:43 pm

Stegosaurus died.

Night 4 will last until 8/29/16.
avatar
Spinda
Regular Member

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:23 pm

That is not good, we have to get the vampires quickly.
avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Regular Member

Posts : 135
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 20
Location : Antartica

View user profile http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by waddle derp on Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:27 pm

I like how people are voting without any legitimate reason.

waddle derp
New Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Perfect Cell on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:33 pm

I like how you guys arent even considering if he is a vampire or not even though there is a fucking vampire thats green.
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:37 pm

SS3 Goku wrote:I like how you guys arent even considering if he is a vampire or not even though there is a fucking vampire thats green.

I think everyone is considering it if they have not yet! There are six greens where only one is Vampire. People tend to think if a green goes, they are closer to defeat, which is not always the case like you just said. It is just 1/6 chance their is a vampire green. (16.bar6% chance) The odds are not in our favore. I doubt we got two of them two consecutive nights in a row.

Has anyone noticed that the following users are dead: MossiacMario (Purple), Psuedo-Dino (Blue), 8flight (red), and Stegosaurus (green); yet only MossaicMario is listed on the first thing? Either way, with four players dead, we have 10/14 players left. I doubt we will lose that esily.

At best, we have only one vampireleft, and at worst, we have all three out their. (In the very off chance 8flight was the Skeleton Visitor.) Since what he did at the end of his night before death, he stated two possibilites for every blue he thought was alive. We can look at this two ways: He was trying to throw the Vampires off by picking people he though were green, or out smart them by listing people he thought were blue and keep the vampires off of those he listed.

Honestly, for him to flip red and with that fact, it looks like he clearly was a vampire, but we can not count him out yet (since he could be the skelton visitor). (I am not sure if KarenErraZC or 8flight is the Skeleton Visitor while the other being Vampire, or both being Vampire for some reason, maybe just the fact she flips red.)

Scenario: Karen fliped red, so she states that she is Skeleton Vistor. Maybe who ever the Inspector is trusted her enough to tell her. Just that idea of a red getting to close to us is freaky/scary.

Eiterway, lets hope only a green goes down tonight and not a blue. (I doubt anyone has a knife to take down a red.)
avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Regular Member

Posts : 135
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 20
Location : Antartica

View user profile http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Supershroom on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:28 am

I think we have more time since we've got the Zombie down, and surely we got a Vampire down, so they can suck 75 blood at the most.

Also Mechdragon, Karen is male.
avatar
Supershroom
Regular Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Blueoak on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:42 am

so has anyone else not been targeted at all yet
avatar
Blueoak
Manager

Posts : 97
Join date : 2016-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Spinda on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Zeldamaster12 has died.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will last until 9 PM UTC on 8/30/16.


Last edited by Spinda on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Spinda
Regular Member

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Perfect Cell on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:20 pm

seriously?

ZM didnt claim to have much bloodloss if any so Id say there are two vampires left..
avatar
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Posts : 271
Join date : 2016-07-20

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by npromin1 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:09 pm

I wanna start catching up
but
I don't think Mosaic is the only one who died so Spinda can you update?

Please?

npromin1
Regular Member

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-07-22
Age : 15
Location : What's a location?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by npromin1 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Also I claim Mansion Visitor

npromin1
Regular Member

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-07-22
Age : 15
Location : What's a location?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Hawk on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:18 pm

damn it, a blue died
avatar
Hawk
Regular Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-07-20
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Hawk on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:24 pm

ok, that's it
since this game has been like 'let's vote for this guy and see what happens', I may as well do so. Th only thing here is that I already have reasons to do so.

I'm a voting for SS3 Goku because of the following:
1. There's a chance that he is fooling us with his 'I'm a skeleton visitor and you must trust me' tactic.
2. He's a confirmed red, and we have no time to compare other users so we could agree that he's not harmful.
avatar
Hawk
Regular Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-07-20
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum