M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by Spinda on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:53 pm

FullMetalDragon has died.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will last until 7 PM GMT.

Spinda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueoak on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:14 am

in other news, i lost some blood too
Blueoak
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi021 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Ok, from what I understand, the vampires seem to be on a blue streak, which is not good. From what I read, my guess is that one red vampire is still alive.
Yoshi021

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PixelPest on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:01 pm

To avoid a KitB, especially with the last Blue involved, I'm going to vote for [color:0445="FF0000"]Hawk since due to his lack of activity I doubt it's him
PixelPest
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PixelPest on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:02 pm

I have no idea what happened there but Hawk
PixelPest
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinda on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:50 am

Hawk has died.

It is now Night 6. Night 6 will last until 7 PM GMT on 9/8/16.
Spinda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:23 am

I know no one has posted in almost 48 hours after we lost two (hopefully one) town (Hawk could have been Newbie Vampire), but I thought the phase shift was supposed to happen approximately nine hours ago.Today is 09.09 at around 04:21 and last post was on 09.05 at 20:02. Does that mean it is supposed to be Day phase with no deaths (I know I am optimistic.) I am just curious since it feels like the phases are 36 hours and not 24. I hope no one goes down tonight.
MECHDRAGON777

View user profile http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinda on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:59 pm

Yoshi21 has died.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will last until 7 PM GMT on 9/12/16
Spinda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:29 pm

By the looks of this, we need to get a vampire today. At worst, two are alive, and at best, one. If there is two, then, game over if we miss, but if only one, then we still stand a chance. If anyone has less than 75 blood, please DO NOT SPEAK UP! If you do, the vampires can strike us tonight if we happen to get one. (The most they can do is 75 with two of them, and 50 with one). Anyway, who do you think is the most suspicious? We have a 40% chance of striking a vampire if their is two and a 20% if only one. (Which means 60% or 80% of hitting one of our own. So, should we wait to take a risk now or latter? If no obe votes, it will be a five way knife in the box, and the odds are the same. With all Special Roles dead, we can not rely on an I Spector since she or he is dead. What should we do. In the same order as first post, the living players are: Me, BlueOak, PixelPest, Npromin1, and WaddleDerp. I do not remember WaddleDerp saying anything except when he was accused for something silly and pointless by KarenErraZC. Though activity alone should not be a reason to Lynch. Does anyone have any leads?

In regards to to blues, what was the last item someone got from the salesman? (And when). The night FullMetalDragon died, I got an injection Needle and used it last night.
MECHDRAGON777

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:32 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:By the looks of this, we need to get a vampire today. At worst, two are alive, and at best, one. If there is two, then, game over if we miss, but if only one, then we still stand a chance. If anyone has less than 75 blood, please DO NOT SPEAK UP! If you do, the vampires can strike us tonight if we happen to get one. (The most they can do is 75 with two of them, and 50 with one). Anyway, who do you think is the most suspicious? We have a 40% chance of striking a vampire if their is two and a 20% if only one. (Which means 60% or 80% of hitting one of our own. So, should we wait to take a risk now or latter? If no obe votes, it will be a five way knife in the box, and the odds are the same. With all Special Roles dead, we can not rely on an I Spector since she or he is dead. What should we do. In the same order as first post, the living players are: Me, BlueOak, PixelPest, Npromin1, and WaddleDerp. I do not remember WaddleDerp saying anything except when he was accused for something silly and pointless by KarenErraZC. Though activity alone should not be a reason to Lynch. Does anyone have any leads?

In regards to to blues, what was the last item someone got from the salesman? (And when). The night FullMetalDragon died, I got an injection Needle and used it last night.

I can tell who I took from if need be.
MECHDRAGON777

Back to top Go down

Post by PixelPest on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:27 pm

I don't know who to vote for at this point, but to avoid a KitB: Blueoak
PixelPest
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PixelPest on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:36 pm

On second thought, I've decided to change my vote to Waddle Derp
PixelPest
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:07 pm

To further avoid a knife in the box, I will make my vote the same and hope it hits a vampire; WaddleDerp, with nothing but blues left and one red, Any green can be a vampire. WaddleDerp has the highest chance at this rate.
MECHDRAGON777

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinda on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:57 pm

Waddle Derp has died.

And with that, the Mafia has won. Congrats to krazykat/PixelPest, 8flight and MECHDRAGON777.
Spinda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Besides the lack of activity at the end, I found it quite fun. Quite a unique game. I will say that Waddle Derp was the Healthy Visitor though. I was the Head vampire, 8flight was the female Vampire, and Krazykat/PixelPest was the newbie Vampire. Great game every one.
MECHDRAGON777

Back to top Go down

Post by MosaicMario on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:59 am

I can't really say a thing about this game because of how upset i am that i have the worst luck of everyone on the planet. Sad
MosaicMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supershroom on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:44 am

Yeah it's unlucky if you're the one to die in a 3-way kitb, but for real, your attitude about this is exaggerated. Just try again next time!

Anyway, the sole reason for the town to lose is horrible inactivity, none of the town even bothered to vote and discuss when Mafia members started voting "to avoid a kitb", and things would have also been better if I wasn't subbed out due to HeroOfRhyme's inebriety incident (he told me all of the remaining roles when he was drunk and it would have been no fair to keep playing with this knowledge).

Also Yoshi021, why didn't you call out Mechdragon after you inspected him red at Night 5? Although revealing your identity, you would have striked a heavy blow to the vampires since there would be only one of them left. I hope that's a learning experience for you.
Supershroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supershroom on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:53 am

And by the way, Mechdragon's votes have always counted. Since he was the Head vampire, he always was at 75 blood.
Supershroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PixelPest on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:46 am

MosaicMario wrote:I can't really say a thing about this game because of how upset i am that i have the worst luck of everyone on the planet. Sad
I've really had enough of this. Stop complaining, please. Are you a child soldier? Are you sick with an incurable disease? Are you starving or dying of thirst on the streets of India? I highly doubt it
PixelPest
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:00 am

MosaicMario wrote:I can't really say a thing about this game because of how upset i am that i have the worst luck of everyone on the planet. Sad
Krazykat bite you knight one, I bit Kare. On Night one, and 8flight bite WaddleDerp on Night one. We all blood Check the following people, and I color checked Blue Oak. That one action gave me the knowledge of every role that was not blue. Our number one priority was looking for the Zombie, and getting him dead by Lynch. We knew you were the Zombie when Lynching you. Although, you k knifing me actually help us. I played it off as a Knife-in-the-Box control. Every time, we had it look like a Knife-in-the-Box then I would vote for who we really wanted to kill. It was really helpful. I did not want to risk being knifed twice or getting another team mate killed by you. You may would of helped us if we could trust you to not hit is, but that would be unlikely. It was pure luck you were the Zombie when Krazykat bite you and lost 25 blood. I thought KarenErraZC was the Zombie when I lost 75 blood though. 8flight told me that you were Zombie when Krazykat lost blood, and KarenErraZC was Skeleton. He told every blue to inspect her/him hoping to show she/he was red, and so they can set up a Lynch. F├╝llMetalDrag├Ân gave her a knife when told an injection Needle for some reason, but it helped when she helped lower a blue (if I recall correctly) and also, I got a knife the night the salesman died. I bit and knifed Yoshi21 the last night to force the last blue dead. By the last night, We knew every color and blood level. I keep a steady list the entire game. Color check+blood check is overpowered for me, but still. Being on Discord helps a lot I can not wait for Spinda/Nickname to tell the player analysis and the MVP. I really loved most of this game.
MECHDRAGON777

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am

Also, when do we get our game counter increased?
MECHDRAGON777

Back to top Go down

Post by Supershroom on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:44 am

Yeah, I also just realized that due to Mechdragon's votes counting, there never was a Kitb at all. So, it's not possible to call it "bad luck", MosaicMario, it's just normal gameplay that Mafia comes with. Also, may I remember you how you won S1 as Mafia?
Supershroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by krazykat on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Sorry I had to drop out- thanks PixelPest

also awesome game tons of fun. I think I can be a little more active next time.
krazykat
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MosaicMario on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:49 pm

PixelPest wrote:
I've really had enough of this. Stop complaining, please. Are you a child soldier? Are you sick with an incurable disease? Are you starving or dying of thirst on the streets of India? I highly doubt it

Sure, I can stop complaning, but whenever by some small chance I'm third party, they find out I'm TP on night 1, it feels upsetting is all I'll say.
MosaicMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MosaicMario on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Supershroom wrote:Yeah, I also just realized that due to Mechdragon's votes counting, there never was a Kitb at all. So, it's not possible to call it "bad luck", MosaicMario, it's just normal gameplay that Mafia comes with. Also, may I remember you how you won S1 as Mafia?

Your right... I got extremely lucky with killing the TP on night 1 and they happened to keep killing people that I painted.
MosaicMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top