M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: M3: Spooky Scary Vampires (Night 5)

Post by 8flight on Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:03 pm

@Supershroom wrote:Heya. For starting a blue alliance it would be useful to have the Mansion Lookout claim publicly.

Yeah, there's only a slight issue with that. The lookout needs to be extremely useful to prevent roleblocks and kills.
If the lookout can publicly claim, surely both the mafia and zombie would target him resulting in his death even if the doctor heals (since that's -175 health + 50 health(doctor) +(100 health) = -25 health aka dead). Even if he was able to look at himself, he'd die without being able to tell any information.
What I suggest is that somehow in secret, the lookout, and doctor visit the same person so mafia can't visit and confuse them and set up a blue alliance from there. I'm not sure how they should do it, but it's the best plan to keep their identities secret from everyone else as of now.

8flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinda on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:16 pm

Nobody died. It is now Day 1.

Day 1 will last until 8 PM GMT on 8/24/16.
Spinda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:18 pm

Alright so, where to start here
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

View user profile http://mafiastation.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MosaicMario on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:19 pm

We may want to hold off on lynch unless someone drops some kind of suspicion.
MosaicMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by waddle derp on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:19 pm

Maybe we could get a claim from a more minor blue? Some sherrif action, perhaps?

waddle derp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:24 pm

Even though the Vampires can't directly kill, they can instantly kill a single player during the night if they all suck that player's blood. It doesn't seem like there are any blues minor enough to risk a claim.
Pseudo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 8flight on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:32 pm

Yeah, voting now isn't a good idea. We need to wait and read who's suspicious

8flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueoak on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:34 pm

These vampires are an enemy of JUSTICE

i have nothing further to add
Blueoak
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 8flight on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Lynch vampire
Screw this system.

Spinda please make this vote lynch a random vampire.

8flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinda on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:32 pm

nah
Spinda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by npromin1 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:40 pm

I've got nothing to add in to the discussion, except I got nothing from Spinda meaning my blood wasn't drained or increased. I still claim Mansion Visitor.

npromin1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:20 pm

My blood was also not changed last night.
Pseudo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supershroom on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:07 am

Mine neither.
Supershroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by krazykat on Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:39 am

@MosaicMario wrote:We may want to hold off on lynch unless someone drops some kind of suspicion.

I'm never a fan of no lynches as they contribute to the lack of leads. I'm not 100% on this read at all but I feel like if you were a townie you would have been more confident in your statement. The passive wording "we may want to... unless" is a little more on the bad guy side of things, as opposed to something like "we should... and if something happens then we can change plans and..."

Bad guys tend to want to seem innocent by using passive wording from past experience. Of course every player is different but we don't have leads at the moment.

I'm just looking for something productive to do today and if you'd like to dispute me then feel free but I'm going to go ahead and vote for MosaicMario and see where that leads us.
krazykat
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MosaicMario on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:42 am

Why are you always so quick to drop a random lynch vore on people? I'm being to wonder if YOU could be a vampire or the TP that wants someone to die before the phase ends, and consider ing that everyone is fine on the idea of holding off on a lynch, but for some weird reason, you say "lets lynch someone and see what happens," I'm voting for krazykat because of this.
MosaicMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:22 pm

I vote on Spinda

Waddle Derp

I dont think blues should claim because there is no reason to, especially the inspector. This puts suspicion on him for wanting the blues to claim. I dont see who would want that unless someone who wants to kill them
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Back to top Go down

Post by MECHDRAGON777 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:37 pm

@krazykat wrote:
@MosaicMario wrote:We may want to hold off on lynch unless someone drops some kind of suspicion.

I'm never a fan of no lynches as they contribute to the lack of leads. I'm not 100% on this read at all but I feel like if you were a townie you would have been more confident in your statement. The passive wording "we may want to... unless" is a little more on the bad guy side of things, as opposed to something like "we should... and if something happens then we can change plans and..."

Bad guys tend to want to seem innocent by using passive wording from past experience. Of course every player is different but we don't have leads at the moment.

I'm just looking for something productive to do today and if you'd like to dispute me then feel free but I'm going to go ahead and vote for MosaicMario and see where that leads us.

@MosaicMario wrote:Why are you always so quick to drop a random lynch vore on people? I'm being to wonder if YOU could be a vampire or the TP that wants someone to die before the phase ends, and consider ing that everyone is fine on the idea of holding off on a lynch, but for some weird reason, you say "lets lynch someone and see what happens," I'm voting for krazykat because of this.

Well, I can see where he is coming from this. I think the Sheriff should inspect KrazyKat if Mosaic does not turn up Red or Purple. I would vote for MosaicMario my self, but my lynch vote is not going to count since I lost 75 Blood last night leaving me with just 25.

HeroOfRhyme wrote:I vote on Spinda

Waddle Derp

I dont think blues should claim because there is no reason to, especially the inspector. This puts suspicion on him for wanting the blues to claim. I dont see who would want that unless someone who wants to kill them

I will say that is also seeming to be random, but that does seem to be a good lead. Though, I still am also suspicious of MosaicMario, but that is just me I guess. This looks like it will be a three way knife in the box between Waddle Derp, KrazyKat, and [b]MosaicMario !
MECHDRAGON777

View user profile http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/

Back to top Go down

Post by 8flight on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:28 pm

Since it's a 3 way kitb with mosaic, waddle derp, and krazykat and there's a chance that one of them might be a blue, I vote up 8flight, since I'm a townsperson. Losing a townsperson is better than losing a blue.

8flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supershroom on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Right now there's two votes on MosaicMario so it's no kitb. Though I'm really wondering what makes him suspicious. Just saying "I don't want to lynch until leads" is probably just saying "I'd like to play it safe before we lose an innocent or two". Right now I can just add up for a kitb and vote krazykat.

Anyway, it seems like it will be hard to get a blue alliance going without losses. I'm starting to realize the importance of the lookout and the Nurse couldn't add enough blood to protect a player from death if they're targeted from all sides.

If you were e.g. hit by a knife, please claim!
Supershroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueoak on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:09 pm

i reckon i should abstain from this one, it would be UNJUST to partake in a lack of leads
Blueoak
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 8flight on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:49 pm

@Supershroom wrote:Right now there's two votes on MosaicMario so it's no kitb. Though I'm really wondering what makes him suspicious. Just saying "I don't want to lynch until leads" is probably just saying "I'd like to play it safe before we lose an innocent or two". Right now I can just add up for a kitb and vote krazykat.

Anyway, it seems like it will be hard to get a blue alliance going without losses. I'm starting to realize the importance of the lookout and the Nurse couldn't add enough blood to protect a player from death if they're targeted from all sides.

If you were e.g. hit by a knife, please claim!

Mechdragon claimed that he has 25 hp, meaning his vote doesn't count.
Right now krazykat will get lynched since there's no kitb situation,

I'm voting Mosaicmario to force a kitb.

8flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:54 pm

u guys r dumb lol
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Back to top Go down

Post by waddle derp on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:22 pm

Lolwut why did you target me

waddle derp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by waddle derp on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Okay so I read through your accusation once more, and I suppose my comment was slightly suspicious. However, all I was trying to do was get the game started and see if anyone had any sort of lead. I suppose a KitB is the way to go, unless HeroOfRhyme decides to retract his vote, which I doubt.

waddle derp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 8flight on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:42 pm

I've come up with a plan for a blue alliance.
I suggest that the doctor, the salesman (giving an injection needle), the lookout, and the sheriff all visit heroofrhyme.

1. The lookout will see who the other blues are, so they can set up a secret blue alliance
2. The sheriff can find the color of heroofrhyme to see if he's just a radical player or attempting to set somebody up.

8flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MosaicMario on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:47 pm

@8flight wrote:I've come up with a plan for a blue alliance.
I suggest that the doctor, the salesman (giving an injection needle), the lookout, and the sheriff all visit heroofrhyme.

1. The lookout will see who the other blues are, so they can set up a secret blue alliance
2. The sheriff can find the color of heroofrhyme to see if he's just a radical player or attempting to set somebody up.

You really shouldn't talk about your plan in public or the vampires could find a way to mess it up.

I think the best lead we have is krazykat because of the fact that he WANTS a lynch to happen when its a shot in dark at the moment
MosaicMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:49 pm

That actually seems pretty foolproof, hopefully the blues are active enough to make it happen though. Of course, the vampires will probably visit too in order to infiltrate the alliance, which might make things dangerous until the sheriff can inspect, which will be extremely difficult without exposing himself.

No idea who to lynch in any case, so I'll lynch 8flight since he's volunteered himself as a sacrifice or something.
Pseudo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:51 pm

Mosaic, I don't think we should lynch krazykat as of yet - starting a lynch, even a bad one is a great way to boost activity and find leads later in the game. I'm not saying krazykat is necessarily innocent, but I don't think we should lynch him either. That seems awfully reactionary on your part.
Pseudo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Yeah actually enacting 8flight's plan would probably do little aside from have the vampires kill HoR tbh.

Could we get some claims from those whose blood was reduced last night? Not role claims, just blood reduction claims. That might help us weed out who's innocent.
Pseudo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:55 pm

I keep multi posting sorry lol but honestly, the best way to get a blue alliance together this game is probably going to be to just let the sheriff inspect and assemble an alliance from whichever blues he finds. Any kind of public plan with the lookout is going to be way too risky when all of the mafia can visit.
Pseudo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MosaicMario on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:56 pm

@Pseudo wrote:Mosaic, I don't think we should lynch krazykat as of yet - starting a lynch, even a bad one is a great way to boost activity and find leads later in the game. I'm not saying krazykat is necessarily innocent, but I don't think we should lynch him either. That seems awfully reactionary on your part.

I guess you're right, so in that case I'm changing my vote to 8flight.
MosaicMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top